We are looking for someone full of energy, full of enthusiasm and excited about learning more about working in a fast growing e-commerce start up. As you will be our first ever intern, there is no specific job role - you will be expected to get stuck in with all aspects of the business!
- Great customer service skills - customer service is the forefront of our brand (as you'll know if you've ever chatted to Olivia or Charlotte over e-mail or Instagram);
- Very organised and good attention to detail - we deal with dozens of customer requests and returns on a daily basis, so we need someone who we can trust to stay on top of this;
- Social media savvy - a love for everything social. We will be looking for someone who is keen to get involved in creating new and innovative social media content with us, join us on shoots and help with ad hoc events throughout the Summer season;
- Creative and confident - we want someone who has the confidence to bring new ideas to the table. We are very open minded and a fresh perspective would be a huge asset for our brand.
Nice to haves:
- Some prior experience working in social media, digital marketing or PR.
This will be a paid role and will start with 2-3 days per week. It will either be based from home or from our (soon-to-be) office which is in South West London (Earlsfield).
Please e-mail your CV to email@example.com and we will get back to you either way to arrange an interview with Olivia and Charlotte, the two Toco founders!